Here our interview with TCW Wrestler Michael Barry
1) Who was/is ur fave opponent so far? I have had a lot of great opponents, Jerry “The King” Lawler is always fun and easy, and he usually points out the girl with the biggest rack in the crowd. Im not kidding, this guy has sonar specifically for that.
2) Would you love to wrestle in Japan or overseas like in germany? Of course, any place that one can go to learn and hone their craft should be a goal. Japan of course would be a dream. I was set at one point to go to Japan with Vader, but some ass clown pulled the rug out from under me on that one…as for Germany Some of the greats like Steve Wright have come from Germany and to think the things one could learn would be amazing, plus my shoot last name is Linduff, Very German. I’d like to meet my people, God’s People!
3) Do u ever had a MAJOR wardrobe malfunction? Um yes, but left to my own devices. A good heat spot is where i have my opponent give me a wedgie to reveal a lace pink thong….great for heat, bad for your arse if you don’t cut the threads right.
4) When someone would offer you after a wrestling show 300-500$ for giving your legs/thighs a massage would you say yes ?? Make it a grand and you got a deal.
5) What did you prefer in wrestling to wrestle… as a face or heel ?? Heel is WAY easier, you can let out your frustrations that way. Plus everyone knows it is way easier to tear someone down then build them up.
6) Did you liked to cheat at your opponent by trunk pulling or humilate your opponent ?? Like Bobby Heenan always said: Win if you can, lose if you must but ALWAYS cheat.
7) Was you ever humilated by a opponent ?? Not yet, Most people know better and know i have “heavy hands”
8) How is the response from fans after shows? Usually the fans are great, seeing as i ALWAYS put on match of the night its usually them telling me how great my match was…as if i don’t know???
9) What is your favorite thing to do to wind-down after a match? A cold beer will never taste better than after a hard fought match. True Story
10) What other jobs have you done? Bar Tender, Graphic Designer, Big Game Moose hunter, part time Pre-Med.
11) Do you have any hobbies? Weights, Commercial Art, Writing my master thesis on dispelling the Higgs Bonson God Particle theory and other theories on Dark matter in the universe…and overall just being amazing. True Story
12) Any advices for young boys & girls who want to step into the wrestling ? Run as far away from it as you can. You will never be as good as me so why disappoint yourself. Also don’t be like LARS MANDERSON.
13) When did you first start training to be a wrestler? 2001 in St. Joseph, Missouri under the late Sonny Myers
14) What do you consider as your best feature ?? Is it my piercing blue eyes? My witty charm? or my overall chiseled from granite good looks? I don’ t know what would rank best? Im pretty much the total package.
15) And what is your worst feature?? HA! Worst??? Your kidding right?
16) Do you like getting wedgies to opponents ? See Question number 3.
17) Did you ever gave a opponent by accident a wardrobe malfunction ? Oh yeah, the Penis Suplex is always great, pick up over your head and slide the tights over, and enjoy the reaction.
18) What was the best fan sign that was done for you ? An oil painting of me on a 17th century European Equestrian field was pretty sweet, got it hanging over my fireplace.
19) How would you describe your character and the style you wrestle? The best is what i describe him as. He is hell raiser at heart that knows it all (because I DO) and its kind of a mixed back. Diversity is your best friend in wrestling, chances are i will do something in the ring you will like. If you don’t like it stick around and you will see something different in a minute.
20) Who did your ring attire? I go through all types of people, local and abroad. Ive ordered stuff from Vegas and Australia that i have had really good luck with.
Here the interview we did with the talented TCW wrestler, Lars Manderson. You can also RT & Fave it on twitter from our site @Hot_Wrestlers
1) Who was/is your fave opponent so far? - I love wrestling Alan Steel. He is amazing knowledge of how to put a match together.
2) Would you love to wrestle in Japan or overseas like in germany? - I have always wanted to work overseas in Europe. Actually traveling and seeing all of Europe is a big dream of mine. My descendants came from Ireland so I would love to go over there as well.
3) Do u ever had a MAJOR wardrobe malfunction? Or a wedgie? - I personally double and sometimes triple check to make sure that everything starts and stays exactly where is should be. Have to keep the show PG
4) When someone would offer you after a wrestling show 300-500$ for giving your legs/thighs a massage would you say yes ? - The amount would vary depending on who was offering. And we might have to set some barriers that they cant cross. Again depending on who is offering.
5) What did you prefer in wrestling to wrestle… as a face or heel ? - I have generally been better as a face. But most of those around me on a consistent basis know that I am a heel more often than not.
6) Did you liked to cheat at your opponent by trunk pulling or humiliate your opponent ? - The best humiliation to an opponent is to beat them clean. Or even better to make them tap out. They have to be conscious and willing give up that way.
7) Was you ever humiliated by a opponent ? - No, uh, surely that has never happened to me. Ha. Yes, constantly. Whatever makes for an entertaining match. It makes no difference to me.
8) How is the response from fans after shows? - I always get a great response from the women and kids after shows. The smart marks tend to boo me.
9) What is your favorite thing to do to wind-down after a match? - The group I travel with always goes to a local sports bar, grab some food and some adult beverages and then critique the show. Food is the most important part though. We don’t get many chances to eat on the days of the shows.
10) What other jobs have you done? – I’ve been a fitness trainer, actor, bouncer, retail salesman, public relations consultant, construction, factory worker and I was in the U.S. Air Force
11) Do you have any hobbies? - I enjoy acting quite a bit. Right now I am actually in a play for a local University.
12) Any advices for young boys & girls who want to step into the wrestling ? - Oh lord! There are pages worth of advice that I would give. The main thing is to go after your goal and never let failure become an option. A lot of people will try to make you believe it cant happen but the only one who needs to believe is you.
13) When did you first start training to be a wrestler? - 2008 is when I met up with Michael Barry. He began training me in July of that year.
14) What do you consider as your best feature ? - My back or chest are generally considered my best features.
15) And what is your worst feature ? - I personally don’t like my arms. My nose is also quite large. ”Dr. Death” Steve Williams liked to remind me of that. “The Vulture” Kenny Campbell still does.
16) Do you like giving wedgies to opponents ? - I wouldn’t say that I “Like” giving wedgies but whatever it takes to win.
17) Did you ever gave a opponent by accident a wardrobe malfunction ? - No, but when I was training I refereed a few shows and someones privates came dangerously close to my face on a school boy roll up. I generally don’t like saying the words “school boy” and “privates” in the same sentence.
18) What was the best fan sign that was done for you ? - There have been several good ones. I had a missing poster made by a fan after I was off of a show for a month. That was pretty funny.
19) How would you describe your character and the style you wrestle? - I’m a large athletic guy and really try to use that to my advantage. I started out as a quarterback in American football and a track star. I try to use the skills that i built in those sports in my wrestling.
20) Who did your ring attire? - A lady out of Las Vegas, Nevada did most of my ring gear.
21) What ring gear you like the most to wrestle in ? - Short trunks or Bike shorts. Above all a wrestler should look like a wrestler. I can’t stand when a wrestler wears clothes that look like they got from a store at the mall.
22) For what promotion you wrestled for ? - Right now I work for Traditional Championship Wrestling. The promotion is growing very fast and can be seen in several of the states. Hopefully we will be moving international before the end of the year.
23) Any matches on youtube we should check out ? - I have a few on Youtube. Do yourself a favor and check out TCWonline on youtube. Traditional Championship Wrestling has a lot of good stuff up online including entire episodes.
24) Was there ever a plan for a comedy spot (as a example) that someone open the ties on your trunks ? - Best spot like that that I had was against Michael Barry. He gave me a move that left me incapacitated. Then I pulled a sock out of my trunks and shoved it in my mouth. Great reaction from the crowd and definitely an idea I will use again at some point.
Thank you very much for the interview and please make sure to follow him @LarsManderson. We will post also soon some matches from him, so always keep your eyes open.
We are having now a tumblr blog site here, but for tweets and stuff check our twittersite out: @Hot_Wrestlers :)
Posting later the 1st interview we did lately.